Black Cat 2 - An Ordinary World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat 2 - An Ordinary World

A Worldwide Friendship Forum for making Real Friends!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What style with what mood?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lakshmi
Admin
Lakshmi

What style with what mood? Empty
PostSubject: What style with what mood?   What style with what mood? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 am

What kind of music do you listen to when you are stressed, tired, ubeat, "normal", etc?
is it the same, or do you differ depending how you feel?
Back to top Go down
Sabbi

Sabbi

Pisces Posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: What style with what mood?   What style with what mood? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 am

60s music for me Lakshmi, whatever my mood. Smile i don't like Hip Hop or Rap and i hate Jazz. I love some Opera though especially Katherine Jenkins, and my all time favourite Mario Lanza. Here in Britain we have a programme called 'Pop Star to Opera Star' i love watching pop stars that have quite an ordinary voice become excellent opera singers after being taught how to breath and where to sing from.
Back to top Go down
Lakshmi
Admin
Lakshmi

PostSubject: Re: What style with what mood?   What style with what mood? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:08 am

that show sounds interesting! i think it's great to see people like that learning that and getting into something big!

i stick more around the 80's mostly. i don't care at all for rap, or hip hop. jazz i don't hate, but it's not something i really listen to. i hate country music though. opera, i don't listen to much either.....it depends really.

otherwise i listen to just about anything else. pop, dance, disco, rock, a bit of hard rock, classical, soundtrack, etc!!! Laughing

i do differ with the moods. if i'm tired i'll listen to non-singing music, like soundtracks, or piano, things like that. if i'm doing chores, just about anything with a good beat! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What style with what mood?   What style with what mood? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What style with what mood?
Page 1 of 1