Black Cat 2 - An Ordinary World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Cat 2 - An Ordinary World

A Worldwide Friendship Forum for making Real Friends!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bomb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lakshmi
Admin
Lakshmi

The Bomb Empty
PostSubject: The Bomb   The Bomb Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:25 am

so here's a very silly one that landed in my inbox.....i thought i'd share it with you all!!! Laughing
-----------------

There was three guys getting on a plane, the first one had a sandwich, the second one had a bag of peanuts and the third one had a bomb.

While they were up in the air the pilot said that the plane was too heavy and if it didn't get any weight off of it it was going to crash.

So the first guy drops his sandwich off, but still wasn't enough, so he jumped off and lived, when he got down he saw this little girl crying and crying and he asked what was the matter and she said that a sandwich hit her on the head, so he said he was sorry.

Meanwhile up in the plane it was still too heavy so the second guy dropped his bag of peanuts off, but it still wasn't enough so he jumped off and lived, when he got down there he saw this little girl crying and crying, so he asked what was the matter and she said that a bag of peanuts hit her on the head, so he said he was sorry.

Meanwhile up in the plane it was still too heavy so the third guy dropped his bomb off but it still was too heavy so he jumped off and lived when he got down there he saw this little boy laughing and laughing and he asked the little boy what was so funny and he said I farted and a building blew up!!
Back to top Go down

The Bomb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Cat 2 - An Ordinary World :: Entertainment :: The Laughter Inn-
Jump to:  
;;